An Olympian is one who puts in their best and let’s God do the rest
An Olympian is one who realizes that Jesus is the only Anchor that can complete the race
An Olympian is one who doesn’t weigh their choices by God’s presents but by his presence
An Olympian is one who accepts defeat and tries again
An Olympian is one who recognizes that as long as you have breathe, it ain’t over.
Abraham is an Olympian
An Olympian is one who learns from their mistakes
An Olympian is one who uses second chances to change their story
An Olympian is one who finds favor and grace in Christ and races past their past
An Olympian is not defined by how they start, but how they finish
An Olympian doesn’t allow humble beginnings to define their destiny
An Olympian perseveres, day in, day out, until the ultimate goal is achieved.
More in this category:
- Day 7: The untrained Disciples
- Day 8: Trusting Children -Isaac and Samuel
- Day 9: Swim Relay Team of Rack, Shack, Benny and Shazz
- Olympians of The Faith Series
- Is it unfair to say they compromised their faith?
- I Shall Boast in My Weakness
- The Children of Israel Walk Among Us: Quick To Forget
- The Cain Syndrome Lives On
- Christmas or Christ Mass?
- Word of the Day: Pewism
- The Prayer
- Lesson 11:The widow of Zarephath: The leap of faith
- Lesson 9: Rizpah: The influence of Faithfulness
- instead. now.
- Insanity and the Chilean Miners
- Lesson 2: Caleb – Living with the Wait
- What is an Adventist?
- Sex and the Sabbath
- ECYC 2010: Fully Persuaded
- Lesson 4: Justification by Faith
- “I’m awesome!”
- Lesson 3: All have sinned
- Back to the Basics: The Unfathomable Love of God
- Unspeakables: Out with the old, in with the…old?
- Summer Reading List
- Lesson 10:Integrity: Wholeness and Holiness
- Can’t Stay Down
- Spiritual Seasons
- Pushing Mute
- Lesson 6: Faith and Healing
- Lesson 5: Environment
- Reflection on Patience
- Lesson 3: Celebrating Spiritual & Physical Fitness
- Getting it wrong
- Ponder this.
- Newly Dried Ground
- No Worries
- Lesson 9: The Fruit of the Spirit is Meekness
- Lesson 8: The fruit of the spirit is Faithfulness
- in love.
- Lesson 6: The Fruit of the Spirit is Kindness
- Lesson 5:The Fruit of the spirit is Patience
- Real New Life
- GYC 2009: Earth and Fire (no wind)
- GYC 2009: unAshamed…the first steps
- Seasonal Seasons
- Lesson 10: Utter Madness
- Lesson 8: ‘R’ is for Responsibility
- Lesson 5: From Complaints to Apotasy
- Lesson 3: Worship & Dedication
- Faith in seat 14F
- Adventists + Dating // Redux
- Lesson 11: 1 John
- Adventists + Dating // OVERRATED
- Adventists + Dating // An Open Letter
- Adventists + Dating // A few resources…
- Adventists + Dating // Why go there?
- Lesson 5: Walking in the Light – Renouncing Worldliness
- I’m sorry, I can’t hear you!
- Still Slaves
- Pray for You
- The Michael in Me
- Lesson 13: Mission
- Jesus Satisfies
- Lesson 12: Connected by Love and encouraged in the Journey
- Plagued by God’s Glory
- “Just get to know me.”
- You just lost one…
- Lesson 7: Grace
- Traffic on 1-70W
- Indulging in Temperance
- Porn: A Women’s Thing
- From One Muddy Soul to Another
- Royal Screw-Ups
- music: Sweet Sweet Sound
- Lesson 12: Healthful Living
- Head + Heart
- The Heart of Worship
- A Love Letter from GOD
- On Our Own
- Home Church
- God’s Nature: The Basis of Atonement
- When “Paper Ears” Speak Up
- Letting go
- Prayer life (First attempt)
- The Invisible Mask – Really?
- An Affair
- SDAs Cited for Good Health
- “Parties for Prostitutes @ 3AM”
- Seeing Past the Scarlet Letter
- Pace Domnului
- On receiving incredible blessings
- The All-Nighter’s Hangover
- Are you a doer or just a not-doer?
- Are you sure Jesus is alive?
- Let’s Be Honest…
- YWOP: Just As I Am
- Please God
- The Jesus Cure
- Circle of Freedom
- The Great I…Was?
- Happy Holidays!!
- Starting Tonight…
- Trick or Treat?
- My Best Birthday Gift
- 3 more days to be an Early Bird
- Sabbath lunch, anyone?
- A thing of beauty, part 2
- A thing of beauty, part 1
- ACF Coming to Htown..
- Stress Relief in Musical Doses
- Preferred Exit Strategy
- The Chicken or the Egg …
- Party of 1