It’s none of my concern. I care but this is really out of my hands. It’s not my fault; you have to understand the household I grew up in. I’m listening, but you need to understand that these things take time. Sound familiar? Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to ignore the excuses that […]
What does the name Seventh-day Adventist mean to you?
Does the name even matter?
As we approach this anniversary how has this name (SDA), or its’ people, affected your life?
How do you define “Adventist”?
More in this category:
- Lesson 4: Justification by Faith
- GC Session: Grace Notes #3 – Royalty Never Retires
- Unspeakables: Out with the old, in with the…old?
- Lesson 10:Integrity: Wholeness and Holiness
- No Worries
- Lesson 8: The fruit of the spirit is Faithfulness
- Seasonal Seasons
- I’m sorry, I can’t hear you!
- Going to Guayaramerin
- Lesson 13: Mission
- ‘Fiery Sermon’
- Salty Fortress
- Obama 1: Just Live Hope
- Obama 2: No We Won’t
- Obama 4: Seemingly Meaningless Struggle
- Papal Ponderings
- Yesterday’s Sermon
- My Best Birthday Gift
- Café Renewal Unites College Mascots
- 3 more days to be an Early Bird
- ASI Starring Sherene
- Preferred Exit Strategy